&*@%^#$!: can you tell me what's wrong with this screenshot?

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

15 August 2005

can you tell me what's wrong with this screenshot?


user friendly
Originally uploaded by jayjayoh.
Brand loyalty is a bitch. You know how you find that ONE cut of jeans that fits *just* so? Yeah. That's two of them in the screenshot.. sitting in the Shopping Bag.. mocking me. I'm very simple; t-shirt and jeans is my uniform of choice.. 99% of the time that's what you'll find me in unless I get really fancy and throw a polo on, or that rare occasion where a suit and tie is required. T-shirts, hell; you can find anywhere [most recently, here]. But jeans.. I've been brand loyal for YEARS, because they've got that one cut that wears on me just to my liking, that no other company can approach.. and trust me, I've tried 'em all. [That's what a high school career spent in retail clothing sales will do to you.] So a couple months ago when this company pulled yet another redesign, I geekily cheered.. maybe they finally got their shit together..? From their old old design that was a horribly buggy, horizontal scrolling, javascript error riddled nightmare, to the previous better, but sometimes *more* buggy, javascript error riddled nightmare, came this current, seemingly clean, straightforward design.. that turned out to be a randomly buggy, and still javascript error riddled nightmare. This is no page-loading fluke either; I tried that 'Live Help' four times now, and this is the BEST result. I even moved off firefox back to IE for that bs.

Was I too foolish to hope?
It would seem so.


Drive to the mall, you say? Buy me a car or come pick me up.. y'all know I'm borderline agoraphobic anyway ;) [But that's another show post..]

1 Comments:

Blogger Jas said...

ugh, so i managed to get in somehow.. the upper right shopping bag now says 4, but when i click it, it tells me it's empty.. the fun continues..

8/15/2005 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home