&*@%^#$!: the new new

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

03 December 2005

the new new

you haven't heard? thirty is the new twenty-four.dell 3007wfp.. click for article
december 21. unfortunately for my geek side.. i'll be a little busy moving in/ choosing furniture/ etc etc. but hot damn.

also, it's coming to my attention theat the furniture i've been choosing is heinously overpriced. part of me wants to say *NYRRR* and buy it anyway, but dammit.. that demon named responsibility keeps rearing its ugly head. i think i could use the shooting down tho; some of it even *i* think is a little out there.. too 'boutique'ish. who wants to give me a ride to the more normal stores?

still wanna get the table tho. ;) we'll see; next up is a big bed conundrum.. but thats another post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude if you get that, can I get the 24" one you already have? LOL

12/14/2005 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home