&*@%^#$!: hrkkkk

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

04 April 2006

hrkkkk

[an update to this post]

finally go around to plaaying with the regulars.. neglected some IM convos.. omg. thought i wasnt doding so hot, so i moved from across the room to close enough where the screen filled most of my field of vision. bad. idea. im so dizzy. in fact, i've been done for about an hour and all ive done is sit here with my glasses off for about half that time.
it was worth it.

i wanna hurl

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

damn and I missed all the fun...
S O R R O W!

4/05/2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Ronald said...

I hope you didn't really hurl. I just went through a bout of food poisoning or "stomach flu" or something last week. Hurling is no fun. :-P

4/06/2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger MJDB said...

theres something going around my work too. its not a good thing. also, jason is sitting right in front of me playing call of duty as i write this. he just got his face blown off.
coooooooooooool.

4/06/2006 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home