&*@%^#$!: words cannot express adequately my feelings

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

19 July 2006

words cannot express adequately my feelings

misinformed idiotic office-stealing/nepotistic power mad imperialist pig bible thumping yokel cowboy 'democracy' warmongering fucking asshat.
feel free to add your own.
I mean really. I bet he's sitting in his office prouder than a toddler who just learned to go potty. 'look papa, I done used my first veto!'
nevermind the fact that he's running a go-nowhere war against a nonspecific entity where our own are getting needlessly injured and killed. Let's top that off by killing a whole entire wing effectively disabling any new development in a field of research that if implemented that would do no harm* and only give hope in the short term, and maybe eventually cures to a multitude of infirmities- potentially even helping those getting injured in your war.
*it's the future, get with it. Unused embryos are just that, unused. They may have HAD the *potential* for life, fine. But if the decision has been made that they won't be used and are heading for the dumpster anyway, why not put them to good use. It's a cluster of cells doing nothing. No murder there. I'm willing to bet you lose more functional cells drinking a couple of beers [more functional, meaning BOTH # of cells AND more useful there in context]. There's already headway in the stem cell field.. mostly in other countries, where more open-minded individuals make the decisions. And this is just allowing the US to fall even further behind in the scientific research field as well- American born and bred researchers, the brainiest of the brainy, are leaving the US to be allowed to study their field.. Wasn't the US founded on people leaving at fault of a closed-minded government disagreeing with their beliefs? Decisions like this on top of his ill-conceived No Child Left Behind act are ensuring the US brain-drain will only continue, perhaps even at an accelerated pace looking toward the future thanks to nclb and its backward effects. And it's a damn shame congress probably won't have to override the veto.. but it doesn't matter. It ALL doesn't matter to him. Every hot-button issue such as this [see also: gay marriage] are just pawns in his chess pieces in the game of checkers that is his office.. others feel the same way I do. It's been too many years of wrong decision after wrong decision with this puppet monkey. At least there's the two-term limit.. But I sure as hell feel sorry for the next guy; gonna have a hell of a time cleaning up the mess he's been left.

[edited once for clarity.. I was half asleep while tirading+posting]

4 Comments:

Blogger MJDB said...

and you said you weren't interested in politics....
I'm using this example for my class.

7/20/2006 12:42 AM  
Blogger Ronald said...

Don't hold back Jason, tell us how you really feel. ;-)

I'm not really into politics, and I'm not particularly anti-Bush (don't hate me!) but I'm right with you on this issue.

7/20/2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude if you ever wanna go check out the research going on in the Far East, let me know. I'll just get a laptop and work from the closest hotspot.

Now I really feel bad for voting for Junior. *sigh*

7/20/2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger Jas said...

heh yeah, politics as a whole is a mess, especially after how the last election went.. i wasn't too anti-bush 'til then. this is just the biggest straw he's laid across this camel's already broken back.

7/21/2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home