&*@%^#$!: gAmz

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

20 March 2007

gAmz

ok, so TMNT was fun, but without a way to keep continuing [like Gauntlet on XBLA] i've only made it so far.. course, we still need to try it 4player stylee.

but now i saw THIS on the new releases schedule.. TETRIS EVOLUTION. *that* i can sink my teeth into. 4-player over live? i might actually discourage my normal xbl buddies from geting it; i'd feel too bad for constantly wiping the floor with them ;)

[yeah thats right, bring. it.]
{damn amazon one-click, and Prime also}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, I mentioned that Tetris Evolution came out of left field to Serena. She put money down on it so I'll be picking it up tonight. Already got TMNT on XBLA, I don't remember the game being that hard. Kinda makes me wonder how much money I spent at Showbiz Pizza Place back in the day trying to beat the damn game. LOL

3/21/2007 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home