&*@%^#$!: 9

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

06 December 2007

9

this is the first time i've blogged it, but it's my break-neck-aversary today. and, it is what it is.. and sure, i'm not exactly the most motivated person, and not really where i *could* be, independence/lifestyle wise; but at least i'm not gonna spend all day thinking about what could have been. took me a good long while to get out of that headspace tho. i mean 9, wow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. 9 years ago I had 6 months left as an active duty Marine. That following June, I got re-acquainted with your mom at Sheila's wedding in Arizona. She brought me up to speed with your whole family. Two years and some odd months after that, I'm in Schaumburg going to the art school and the rest is well, you know. I used look back and see where my life could have gone. Not so much now, I always end up thinking of multiverses and how it could be really, really, messed up for Jeff on Earth 8. LOL

12/07/2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home