&*@%^#$!: &*@%^#$!!!!

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

10 March 2008

&*@%^#$!!!!

day19 out of whenever i finish this crap [and not even counting the time *before* i decided to call the doctors], and understandably i'm not in the greatest mood... so of course it's the perfect time to field a call from my mother. every inquisition she makes about my health i answer, truthfully- and i wasn't being short [at first], just unbelievably tired. yet every time, before i was done responding to her question, she cuts me off talking about something else- and then blames me for not answering her question, when if she had just been listening, and not preparing her next statement, i had JUST answered before i was rudely cut off yet again. repeat x12, and i have to make this conversation end somehow as it was giving me a stress headache. i forget her last statement [darn.], but it was in that parent-to-bad-puppy voice, as if i had just done something very wrong. whaaat. ever. i never understood how she can so effortlessly turn a bad situation into sympathy for herself, i swear.

my writing confuses me. and i use "just" alot.
pls send advilPM. and good tasting yet fairly neutral foodstuffs ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home