&*@%^#$!: supertheory of supereverything

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

21 October 2008

supertheory of supereverything

Definitely not everybody's cup of tea, but man I love hearing about theoretical physics. I'd love to be this dude[, even though he isn't a string theorist]- he breaks quantum field theory down so well. If only I didn't ruin my science career by dating my lab partner in H.S. ...
[I also wouldn't mind having better public speaking skills than him either, but hey he's still better than I am now...]

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/garrett_lisi_on_his_theory_of_everything.html


iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?i=41951721&id=160892972


[post title via Gogol Bordello; look 'em up, have a listen, fun band]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home