&*@%^#$!: IM.. a dork

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

02 September 2005

IM.. a dork

me: unrelated- i just saw this
me: best/geekiest way to donate ever
'Wolf: nice... blog about it.
'Wolf: LOL
me: i was gonna :) but im lazy.

EDIT: now the question remains; I've donated elsewhere, but do I let my bias against white t-shirts affect my decision to purchase said shirt?

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin Castaneda said...

for some reason when i saw the shirt and it said fight the flood. I totally thought it was a hurricane katrina related shirt that was like pro helping out the victims or something. You know the money used to purchase said shirt would be donated to the relief. I looked closer and saw master chief..then i realized that it WAS a hurricane katrina related shirt. j.k HAHA.

9/04/2005 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home