&*@%^#$!: indecision 2XTV

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

16 September 2006

indecision 2XTV

my obsessive hobby has gotten the best of me*. someone tell me what to watch:

  • LOST s1-2
    the office s1-2
    veronica mars s1
    grey's anatomy
    surface
    newsradio [what, 4 seasons now? on s2]
    boondocks
    animaniacs
    justice league s2

  • *ok, it's had me for a while. a LONG while. my gut says LOST cuz theres still time to catch up, probably. but what a sucker am i, huh?

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    I say go with LOST. If you had Battlestar Galactica I'd suggest that.

    9/16/2006 12:34 PM  
    Blogger Jas said...

    CRAP you're right.. only have s1 and the special tho; but you and i are in the same boat on the 2nnd/2.5 season boxes; weak

    9/16/2006 3:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home