&*@%^#$!: Wii..

&*@%^#$!

"im gonna hand code my site and put it up.." yeah right

Name:
Location: Chi-burbia, Illinois, United States

big dreams, poor decision making abilities. "it's like having a jet engine of a mind and an ox-cart of a body"

18 September 2006

Wii..

..won't see such a console @ my place anytime soon. reason? basically cuz of the weird remote+nunchuck control deally and the way you use it. with me being di-ambidextrous and all [that would be my own word: partial use of both hands], i don't really see myself pulling off manuevers such as say, this. now if there was a ton of support for the wii classic controller, i *might* think about it.. but yeah. Its whole gimmick is the interactivity of you and the controller; that ain't happening anytime soon, jack.

somewhat tangentially related: scored a new chair on ebay [kinda like this], saved a TON over retail.. just hope the fit is ok after all. w00p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home